Voting in Colorado
All registered voters in Colorado will receive their ballots by mail. Ballots are sent to the address on record for each voter.
Q: Am I eligible to vote?
A: You are eligible to vote if you:
– will be 18 years of age or older at the time of the next election
– are a United States citizen
– have resided in Colorado 22 days immediately before the election at which you intend to vote
– are not serving a sentence of confinement, detention, or parole for a felony conviction
For more information about registration visit the Colorado Voter Registration FAQ.
Q: Where do I find local voting information?
A: Visit the Larimer County Clerk website for additional information on:
– Voting and ballot dropoff locations
– Voter registration and lookup
– Larimer County election results
– Other Larimer County voting FAQs